Thursday, May 25, 2006

The first wave has landed!!!

Too bad I am too tired to write a formal post but I do have just enough energy to quickly blurt out that Merzy, Methodical and H-Bomb have made it successfully to the great state of Nebraska and the welcoming city of Lincoln. Of course, as is usual for SWA, their flight was delayed heading out of Midway. But really I'm glad they made it out here without too much of a hiccup!

Tomorrow we shall see some sites around the city, visit friendly faces, and generally just wander about. I do have a few last minute things to take care of in preparation for my party on Friday and much happened this week leading into today, but this will have to wait until I am able to not drool over the keyboard in a half-sleep state. Oh well. You'll be hearing from me shortly!

SYS

Clear