Sunday, April 30, 2006

Friends, Romans and Countrymen...





You know its going to be one of those nights when my man hear already begins closing speeches before we've had our last pints!

I had one of those crazy nights at Bricktop when the vibe is just so chill you can act like a complete ass and everyone else is like, "I'm all in!" This week was "dead week" for the city as all the major colleges are preparing for finals week. Everyone who takes school at least half serious was hybernating with their notes and texts cracking down for the exams this week. But last weekend was a kind of feast before the fast and everyone came out to party hard.


IT'S...

ALL...

ABOUT...

THE...

LOVE!

And striking a pose... LOL


Is there an emcee in the house? Holy shit there is! And quite a talented one at that although I won't hold him to it after sharing some of the old black gold. Oi, the stuff is so choice!



The dance floor looked like something of a block party with sporatic dancing and posing. But the music was slammin' and it more than motivated me to bring the crew out for a little shaking of the arses! As usual I got into the groove and became a shutterbug as I snapped shots in motion. Some came out well and others were just plain stupid. I mean that in a fun, random way.







Sorry dude, there is no escape from my camera's eye! LOL


Wow, looks like Cleveland found someone else who is "number 1" too. Leave it to him to let that person know right away. You can't knock the hussle, eh?

Well...

this is another fine mess you've gotten me into. Damn you black gold. Damn you straight to hell. Well, maybe not right away... yum!

SYS

Clear