Monday, November 21, 2005

Would I call myself a sinner, really?

In case you are wondering I also have a Myspace blog of sorts that basically directs readers back here. I broke down and opened a Myspace page at the behest of several users who raved about it. So I did, but do not feel the need to maintain two versions of my blog. So all are directed here to get the nitty-gritty on me and what marbles are still rattling around upstairs.

Thanks to one fellow Myspacer, I discovered this questionaire that I thought was really interesting about The Seven Deadly Sins. So I filled it out and the results are below:


WRATH
1. Who did you last get angry with?
I got pissed at my father of all people. Heh.

2. What is your weapon of choice?
1st - The English language. 2nd - My mitts.

3. Would you attack a member of the opposite sex?
Only to preserve my own life if it came to that.

4. How about of the same sex?
Please see answer number 3 above.

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
My ex.

6. What is your pet peeve?
People who are clueless.

7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
It depends on how deep the wound really is.

SLOTH
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?
Take a multi-vitamin and an aspirin. I hate taking pills.

2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
Around 1:30 in the afternoon, but I felt like I slept the whole day away.

3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but havent?
Hiram in Seattle, WA.

4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
"I just wasn't feeling very well!"

5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Yes, unfortunately its the only sure fire thing to make me fall asleep.

6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
The day before yesterday at the gym.

7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
I don't have an alarm clock.

GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Red Bulls.

2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
Both are good just as long as we're talking fish or poultry. Red meat or pork are not my favorites.

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
On my 30th birthday (this past May) I consumed 28 white russians during the course of the night, along with a few other beverages. But my friends know for sure how much I had at my college graduation party. I blacked out during that one.

4. Are You comfortable with your drinking habits?
Four months before my trip to Tanzania, Africa I didn't touch any alcohol which made me feel proud to know I could stop whenever I wanted or needed to. So that's a yes!

6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
I like Spicy foods the most. I don't really have too much of a sweet tooth since I was young.

7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"?
No, but I've looked at a child's mother and thought, "Yummy!"

LUST
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
I run out of fingers and toes.

2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting family)?
Too many, especially when i was shit-faced and feeling silly.

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
No. But just because you weren't caught...

4. Have you had sex?
Boy have I.

5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
Dead tie: Eyes and Neck.

6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
Yes.

7. Have you ever gotten tested for STDs or pregnancy?
Yes.

GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own?
Five. Three are from the same bank, though.

2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
Best Buy or Homer's Music.

3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
Pay the taxes on the million first, then pay off my student loan, pay off any other debts, take a trip to australia, help out any of my family/friends, then invest wisely.

4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
I'd rather be "wealthy" actually.

5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
Yes, my life has always been my greatest source of interest. A job is a job.

6. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
4 No shit.

PRIDE
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
I completed my Master's Degree under very trying circumstances.

2. What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?
I was the first in the family to go to college and graduate with a degree, B.S. in Biology.

3. What thing would you like to accomplish later in your life?
I want to be a great Dad to my children.

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
I wouldn't call it "annoyed" but more concerned. I would self-reflect on the reason(s) why I didn't come in first.

5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of?
Hmmm?

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
No, even though I have had the opportunity several times.

7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
Was there for a friend in need.

ENVY
1. What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
My friends and I have some really different tastes. I would have to say nothing.

2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
I don't really like the show.

3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
No one.

4. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes. It sucks.

5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
Yes. I wish I didn't have pinchable cheeks, on my face I mean.

6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
A milder temper.

7. Finally, what is your favorite Deadly Sin?
Lust, definitely. Some are addicted to food, drugs, gambling, etc. I'm addicted to sexual release!


SYS

Clear