Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Videos are too much fun

Was doing some blogging and found these gems over at Google Video:

Beck's test robots for new vodeo

The octopus owns the shark

Technical difficulties with a bra

Japanese love to torture animals on TV game shows

On more of an academic note, I really wish they had electives like these I could have taken when I was getting my master's in Education instead of "Computers for Teachers." Shite. Smelly is a smart cookie! Check these out at BCIT:

MDIA 1112 and MDIA 2112.

And last but not least...

Please, people. Seriously, I'm taking to you all. For the love of all that is sacred and special on this earth. For the love of nature, the world and our way of life as we know it. Can everyone please add Lapsnorkling to their everyday language. It would make the whole world, especially for our children a much safer place, really!

In case you are unfamiliar with the phrase go here.

SYS

Clear