Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I guess Fall is over then? Wonderful...

You know how the light is different in the morning after it has snowed outside? You can tell it has even before you open the blinds and take a peek. Well, not that I don't like the snow (quite the contrary, actually) but I really wasn't ready for this yet.



This snowfall, while minimal, was at best just a mess. It started out as a mixture of sleet and snow which left slush on the sidewalks (lucky I had some decent boots) and the roads. But after a couple of hours the snow was more like actual flakes but that didn't last very long. Barring the remnants of the white stuff, everything looked like it had rained outside rather than snowed. Bleh. I would rather it snow like hell than be freezing rain and sleeting.

One thing I am thankful for is the remote start I have for my truck. I started my truck about twenty minutes before I was ready to leave and I had hardly any snow/ice to scrape off, plus it was toasty inside. Cool beans, err, you know what I mean! :)



Funny thing is they say it will be back to the fifties later this week. Can't Indian Summer and Winter make up their minds already?

SYS

Clear