Monday, September 12, 2005

Leaving for Africa Wednesday Night

I think I will take this opportunity to say goodbye to my readers, lurkers and random contributers. I will be heading out to Tanzania, Africa to embark on my climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro, hike of the Ngorongoro Crater, safaris (including Serengeti) and Zanzibar Island. I will be away for three weeks with limited internet access except for when we are near major cities. I was planning to have a satellite phone with me to audio blog along the way but with the extra equipment and solar energy sources I would have needed it became a budget issue. So I will be equipt light with my camera, laptop, camelback and climbing gear. The more I think about it, I'm better off.

When I have the opportunity I will be blogging remotely to Mobile Davis my official travel blog. Be sure to click the Mobile Davis link periodically to see if I fall off the mountain or not. J/K!

In all likelihood the next time I blog I will be a resident of the great state of Nebraska! I am closing on September 23rd (while in Africa) and its about time, honestly. Once I make it back to New York I will be driving out to Lincoln, NE with my The Cop.

In any event wish me luck! :)

SYS

Clear