Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday's Coolest Toy!

Street bikes
Methodical recently got himself this pretty cool bike. I don't know much about street bikes aside from the basics but its pretty sweet. I guess I have always had the opinion that street bikes were light and "barely there" machines that were more suited to smaller dudes. Not having the safety of a cabin also is a foreign concept to most. This used to be the predominant reason why I was never into them before (never have considered getting one). But my opinion has changed after checking out this bike. It feels very solid and as if there is a lot more than an aluminum can seperating you from the road!

The bike is quite powerful being a 1000cc in such a streamlined package...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think the dual exhaust is a killer look for bikes like these.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The copper color is aggressive looking too, reminds me of the Eclipse Spider color.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Man and his Machine.

SYS

Clear