Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Faces That Could Launch A Thousand Ships...

...and make me forget my worries for the time being.

I had a great workout tonight! Nothing like throwing the weights around for burning out bad thoughts. So after a nice cool (not cold) shower I decided to think about more positive things - beautiful women. So after some thought, here are my Top Ten women to whom I am attracted and who basically send me to lala-land when I see them. :) Be warned my tastes are a bit different from the usual run of the mill since the one thing I focus on predominantly are the face and eyes. Oh btw, after my list I have also included four bonus women from way back in my youth who undoubtedly influenced my unique taste in women. Well, here goes nothing...

10.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm a sucker for red heads, what can I say. Plus, Lauren is not only attractive but adorable at the same time.


9.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Every red-blooded American male remembers Phoebe! Quite easily she borders on that vintage category we will get to later. Even today, Phoebe still has that girl next door look. Speaking of which...


8.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I can't really explain Elisha's appeal easily because I am not generally attracted to blondes, not that I discriminate. But I love her naturally expressive eyes that you can get lost in.


7.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Talk about penetrating eyes! Mia's version of hazel eyes, not that you could tell here, are like cat eyes. When they look at you, you cannot help but look back at them.


6.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What can I say about Sandra? The raven locks, the dark eyes, the skin tone all complete a very appealing package. A Time To Kill was the movie that really got me. Damn, she looked good and still does.


5.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ah, another red head. I discovered Angie in the movie Jade and have been a fan ever since. I got two syllables, "Yum" and "Mee!"


4.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I became really hooked on HBO's Unscripted where Krista stars as an aspiring actor, going to school and trying to break into the bizz (like the rest of the cast). Problems she faces is that her looks pigeon-hole her into gigs made for air heads. But with a face like hers, I could sit across from her and listen to her unload her troubles all day long.


3.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Natalie has grown into a super hot women. I first saw her in The Professional and she was such a cute little girl. But today, she is stunning!


2.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ooh la la. Kate brings meaning to the phrase, "getting lost in someone's eyes." Plus she has the most perfect set of lips I have ever seen. As a vampire she can suck me dry (behave fellas, you know what I mean) and as a vampire killer she can stake me anytime.


And finally...

1.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bjork has the face, the eyes and the voice to put wind in my sails anytime! Seeing her is an experience itself but shutting my eyes and hearing her. Damn, what a beautiful bird. All I wanna do is zooma zoom-zoom-zoom in the boom-boom! ;)


And now for a BONUS. Yay! These four women made me appreciate a good pencil box before I ever knew how to write! Thank you ladies for making afternoons on the sit and spin in front of the TV so much fun. Mwah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Natalie Wood - I'd give her some splender in the grass!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kathleen Turner - Body Heat? Nah, forget the fever too cause I'm on fire, baby! Now fix me some Booberry in the BIG bowl.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sally Field - if there were more nuns like her, Catholic School attendence would sky rocket. Arnold you are a lucky bitch! Fucking politicians.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jaclyn Smith - arrest me, judo me, interrogate me please! I wanna be good. (I mean bad, bad) I wanna learn, baby!


SYS

Clear