Saturday, July 30, 2005

So much for the break from the humidity...

Today was an absolute steamy mess, granted I was moving some furniture for NEXT weekend's yard sale that was supposed to be THIS weekend's yard sale. Make a long story short, my neighbors across the street held their own yard sale today. Lucky I was up early enough to see them setting up shop before I began setting up my shop! Not a major deal when you think about it because this will give me an extra week of advertising which will help for next weekend sale.

Normally, I would be a bit pissed off but I am trying to remain calmer in my old age. (hardy-har-har) August 1st was supposed to be my closing date, however, I am experiencing delays from the buyer's attorney. This has me aggrevated because I was told by the buyer's attorney that closing would take place between July 1st and August 1st. I was counting on this time frame being firm - according to the contract I think it is. I'm not the type of guy who just goes by the seat of his pants. Needless to say, there are plans being held up in the balance of all this. Just how many and how important I will mention in a future post because it will only upset me too much right now (it's way too hot for that). Those of you who have hung with me this long know about my move to Nebraska and my upcoming trip to Tanzania. So the clock is ticking a bit.

SYS

Clear