Thursday, July 28, 2005

Big fix for the survey addict...

Ever in search of humorous surveys and quizzes to fill my growing addiction, I was pleasantly surprised to find that cricket scored a major fix of her own. As I was too lazy at 6:30 this morning to seek out my own I figured I would give 'em a try. Besides, Caesar dog cannot be rushed while providing today's poop du jour. Plus, they caught my curiosity immediately because each were very short, unlike others that ask for your entire life story.

So here goes...

Your Power Color Is Lime Green

At Your Highest:

You are adventurous, witty, and a visionary.

At Your Lowest:

You feel misunderstood, like you don't fit in.

In Love:

You have a tough exterior, but can be very dedicated.

How You're Attractive:

Your self-awareness and confidence lights up a room.

Your Eternal Question:

"What else do I need in my life?"


This actually isn't that far off in the grand scheme of things because I do like the color green. But lime green? Yeah, I guess it is cool...

You Are an Indie Rocker!

You are in it for the love of the music...
And you couldn't care less about being signed by a big label.
You're all about loving and supporting music - not commercial success.
You may not have the fame and glory, but you have complete control of your career.


An Indy Rocker? Well, I guess this is as close to the truth as they can get with this one because if I were to make music it would closely resemble Beck or Moby.

Overall, Your Observation Skills Get: B+
Your senses are pretty sharp (okay, most of the time)
And it takes something big to distract you!


Not too bad but what if you never had venisian blinds in your house growing up? This survey may be too biased toward the interior decorator. Now vertical blinds I would have rocked!

Your Career Type: Investigative

You are precise, scientific, and intellectual.
Your talents lie in understanding and solving math and science problems.

You would make an excellent:

Architect - Biologist - Chemist
Dentist - Electrical Technician - Mathematician
Medical Technician - Meteorologist - Pharmacist
Physician - Surveyor - Veterinarian

The worst career options for your are enterprising careers, like lawyer or real estate agent.


This makes sense since many of these areas I studied back in the day while at Uni. A lawyer or Real Estate Agent wouldn't be good for me because you have to be able to shit out of your mouth under oath, in public and on command and I cannot do that!

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Redhead Spice Trader.

Where You Lived: Greece.

How You Died: Typhoid fever.


This one just cracked me up! Apparently, teachers bland former lives. For this survey, you have to answer only one question, your profession, and the results are generated from your entry. Below are is the same survey using "pimp" as the profession:

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Forlorn Monk.

Where You Lived: Ireland.

How You Died: In Childbirth.


Damn.

Now this one is truly funny and surprising because I thought I had more things to experience. I'm a real nasty freak...

Your Kissing Purity Score: 23% Pure

For you, it's all kiss and no talk.

You're in a permanent lip lock.


Well we can dream can't we? ;)

And finally:

You Are 61% American
Most times you are proud to be an American.
Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe
Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home.
You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!



I think George Carlin said it best: "It's a wonderful country, but a very disturbing culture at times." Amen.

SYS

Clear