Monday, June 27, 2005

Right where one should be!

I like surveys! To clarify: When I have the time I like to take surveys because by taking them I learn more about assessments and why most are flawed. Being an educator I'm biased to the extent that I see the worst case studies for assessment and they stick out in my mind. Not all assessments are bad, mind you. It is up to people like myself to constantly take the time to better refine assessments.

With that being said, RRJ turned me on to a political survey below, which was a fairly good survey. It confirmed what I always knew:









Your Political Profile



Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal




Basically, being a moderate makes sense in the real world. As history has continued to show, if you are too far left or too far right, you ultimately miss the mark!

SYS

Clear