Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm a sucker for self discovery...

Thanks to Colleen for motivating me to find out what movie I would likely be in!

CWINDOWSDesktopFightclub.jpg
Fight Club!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla

I have to say that the movie is pretty spot on, but after reading some of the text, I have some reservations. I wouldn't say I am a broken person, really. We've all had tragedies shape our personalities for better or worse but I would definitely disagree with being broken. I am pretty whole! But I definitely have a lot in common with Brad Pitt's character, making this a pretty cool Quizilla offering. Except I am not as scrawny as Pitt, and if I ran the fight club there wouldn't be too much of a club after a few weeks. Who would join a club where I, the president, look normal and all the member's faces are bandaged up and walking with limps? :)

I'll stick to being a full time lover, part time "put yo' ass in a sling" -er!

SYS

Clear