Monday, May 16, 2005

Chow Mein, baby!

So I guess I'm not that lazy after all. Went ahead and finished up the weed whacking and set up the outdoor dinette so that I could plop my ass in a chair, sip some tea and surf the web from underneath the rejuvenating sun! No new developments since my last post only to say I love this weather. Late spring/early summer is my most favorite time of the year. Fall is a close second as the air becomes crisp and the leaves begin to brown. Once summer heat gets too much that's when I either have to be inside in the air conditioning or out in the water swimming. Yep, today is a good day to be lazy. Getting up early is nice on a Monday so that you can get all the bullshit done early and then chill! Too bad this can't last much longer once I move.

SYS

Clear