Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Going Down To South Park...

...gonna have myself a time!

Thanks to THL for introducing me to this awesome site. While you are there you can create your very own South Park character of yourself or anyone else you know for that matter. It's a pretty neat script, so be sure to let the author know!

I had some fun making myself South Parkable (huh?):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is me at a house party! It was cool they had a bucket hat (albeit not a Kangol) available cause that's my steez, yo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is supposed to be me on my bike flying through town but they did not have a bicycle to put in the frame. It would be trick to photoshop a picture of my rig in there but I'm a bit lazy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here I am DJing but as you see the Tech 12s and other gear are absent except for my cue phones. So you'll have to use your imagination as you find yourself out in the wilderness at night and the rapid motion of glow sticks illuminating the crisp air like lightning bugs in July. I have one hand on the high level gain and the other on the cross-fade, just about to lace Tears For Fears' "Mother's Talk" with Digweed's "Northern Lights" EP. Massive, indeed! Those were the days...

SYS

Techy

Clear