Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Punks step up to get beat down...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I stumbled onto this picture and it made me think of The Cop who was MIA for this past weekends tom foolery. Apparently, homeboy got stuck with crazy overtime working 40 hours out of a possible 48 hours in two days. Now that is hardcore!

In case some of you forgot, The Cop is a member of NYC's finest. He had to basically lock up a group of wanna-be St. Patty's celebrators armed with bats that sort of resembled the monkeys in the above shot on Thursday night and never made it home until Saturday afternoon. Not that far of a stretch in my opinion especially after last call. j/k

I didn't like the fact that he said one of the blokes looked like me, but that is besides the point. 40 hours in a 48 hour period is just fucking sick! It amazes me how the shortage of cops in NYC can be that bad that not only do they take a guy like my friend (who has a hard time refusing the OT) and run his ass ragged, but stoop to hiring convicted fellons?!? True life is the greatest mind fuck of all...

SYS

Caffeine

Clear