Friday, March 18, 2005

Oh no!

Another show that I thought I would not like has got me hooked...

The show is Showtime's Fat Actress! But the reason I am hooked is not because of the star Kirstie Alley. Don't get me wrong, Kirstie has comedy schtick and I loved her in a few of her movies and on the show Cheers especially. But as many of you know, I am a sucker for a chick in glasses. The real reason I have been tuning in to the show is to see the ultra-funny and ultra-shaggable Rachel Harris. Too bad she is no longer Ms. Rachel Harris... :(

I also like the cameos the show has. Even though it is a pseudo-reality comedy type show, the writing reminds me more of Curb Your Enthusiasm, a show I like as well. So for now, I am a new viewer of Fat Actress. Now back to laundry. Ho hum...

SYS

No

Clear