Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Hey, it beats watching the spackle dry upstairs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In my opinion, nothing beats a chick with red drapes and hardwood floors! This shot definitely caught my eye. But what is with the Mt. Kilimanjaro growing out of her *a-hem* pelvis? The inquiring mind that I have had to do a bit of research/snooping and found these shots:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Not the best angle, really, but no Kilimanjaro in sight as far as I can tell. Nice shot, though. I like it when the girls are enthusiastic...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I like this pic. Reminds me of a Celtic Knot. Again, hard to tell of the kilimanjaro or if she is even Irish. She sure could stand to have some Irish in her, though!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com This chick might have a mini-Kilimanjaro or Vesuvius (tom-ay-to / tom-ah-to) forming but is still hard to tell. Hard to tell if she is even awake in this picture.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
No Kilimanjaro here. She's not lacking in her other attributes, though. This shot reminded me of a contortionist I saw perform down at the south sea port while waiting for the ferry to take my ex-fiancee, her mother, her sister and myself to the Statue Of Liberty.

His name was Laser and I believe he was from Haiti if memory serves. He was able to do many advanced joga movements as well as basically twist himself into unrecognizable knots. The highlight of his performance was his ability to fold himself inside a lexan box that measured 20 inches on all sides. Seeing him stand next to this little cube made many in the crowd skeptical. But sure enough after about a half an hour of twisting and turning to some really good jungle music (a la Dilinger and Speedy J) he did it!

I still laugh when I think back of when I first heard him introduced himself with his very thick Haitian accent as LASER. Got to love NYC!

SYS

Lava Lamp

Clear