Monday, February 28, 2005

So Much For The Fourth Reich!

Thanks to The Hot Librarian I stumbled across this peculiar photo which is apparently a real promotional spot for PETA. Of course, this is an important message don't get me wrong, but hardly what I would have expected from the likes of PETA:



Anybody who has followed events regarding PETA over the years knows that this lovable troop of political extremists and terrorists have been well on their way to establishing themselves as the next great reich this Earth desperately needs. (Or could that be WalMart's plan?) But with advertising measures such as this I won't lose sleep over the notion. Besides, we have enough on our hands keeping our eyes on the cancer that is WalMart!

I mean the least they could have done was propositioned Jenna Jameson or Tera Patrick to pose of the photo in cuffs. Now that would have most of America's (if not the world's) attention! Vets would be able to retire early!

Wink

Clear