Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I've got Class, yay! I've got Class, yay!

I wanna go to the movies! Yay! Yay! Yay! I wanna go to the movies! I just love Special Ed... GO BEAVERS!!!

Anyway, as I was digesting my lunch I decided to surf around and get some synapses firing, if not for the first time today. Thanks to RJ, I headed over to here to take the White Trash Test. I don't know what compelled me, but I think I just could not be complete unless I knew just how white trash I am. You know, where I fit into the hierarchy. I know I'm limey as hell already but white trashy could add a bit of flavor to my unique pedigree.

Turns out my score was less than I thought...

I am 9% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


So what did I learn? In many parts of this country I would be considered classy. I don't feel classy, though. I mean, yes, I wear suits, drink wine from bottles (by the bottle at times) and go to pubs that lack saw dust on the floor but I wouldn't say I'm any classier than the next bloke. I don't think I am even trendy, comsopolitan or metrosexual in the least. Oh well.

Hey, come to think of it. Because I like Crank Yankers and South Park so much maybe I am more white trashy than my score says. Maybe they need to modify the test just a bit.

Hello

SYS

Clear