Thursday, October 07, 2004

Introduction

Once again, I welcome you all to Walking Wounded! This project centers around a fellow who is still trying to find himself and happiness on this third stone from the sun. In case you are wondering who this fellow is, it's me David!

My aim is to use this venue to share my opinions, life's experiences, lessons learned, and wisdom collected (so far, so good) in a constructive, interactive way. Posts will be semi-daily to weekly depending on my ever changing schedule, commitments and appointments. My world is turbulent at this time and this will be reflected in my posts I am sure. The subject matter will tend to be broad at times so there should be something of interest for everyone. I hope to shed some light on many issues that I am sure effect not only myself but some of you out there as well. Comments are welcome. Advice is taken seriously and always looked at objectively.

During this initial "launch" phase I will be posting often as there is a heap of content I have been working on over the past few weeks in preparation for Walking Wounded. So do not hesitate to chime in here and there and let me know if there is something I should add, subtract or otherwise revisit. And above all don't be afraid to say "hi" and y'all come back now y'hear! LOL

Clear