Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Heat Has Driven Me Back Indoors.

I started the day with the best intentions and actually finished some yard clean up, for real. But eventually all things must end. ;)

As I was surfing on the couch, I found a nice little blog/site through FeedDemon. It's called FlickrLicio.us - Babes of Flickr. Apparently, users of Flickr can submit pictures they have taken of models, vintage pin-ups or the girls next door. Many of the shots are quite good (meaning artistic) and some are of course your run of the mill T&A shots.

But still, there is some genuine novelty in relaxing on a summer afternoon and looking at something like this to help you forget the oppressing heat. I've said it before and I'll say it again. A nice heart-shaped fanny makes the world go 'round!

SYS

Clear